Bunny Ibby: juz for fun.....:)

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Assalamualaikum to Muslim readers and Hi for a non-muslim Welcome to my blog. !


owner

My Fav

Contact Me

credits
3:44 PM | 2 Cloud(s)
juz for fun.....:)





I AM BAD in ENGLISH
BUT
i can tell you
that I LOVE YOU.
.
... .
I am BAD in GEOGRAPHY
BUT
i can tell you
thAt you LIVE in my HEART.


I am BAD in HISTORY
BUT
I can REMEMBER
when i FIRST saw you.


I am BAD in CHEMISTRY
BUT
I can tell
WHATS the REACTION
when you SMILE.


I am BAD in PHYSICS
BUT
I can tell the
INTENSITY of SPARK of my EYES
when they SEE you.


I am BAD in every SUBJECT
BUT
I can TELL ALL
I will PASS all SUBJECTS
if the TOPIC is YOU...♥

2 Comments:

Blogger SyahriL said...

hehe....what a wonderfull poem....chewah! hehee

Blogger farah hidayah said...

hahaha...well...u know me..


Post a Comment